Friday, February 18, 2011

Todays Happenings (and it's only 1:00!)

This morning I woke up super early to take my car in at 8 so they could get to workin, cause I need it fixed and fast.

After all my getting ready and taking care of animals (cause my parents are out of town) and driving to the tune up clinic, driving back home to get the paperwork I left, and driving BACK to the clinic, I found they only needed my VIN number to get the part and the part would be here at 1....so I really didn't have to take it in until 1.

Instead of going back home to sleep, I decided to shop for a Valentine's Dayoutfit since Marcus is sweeping me off to who knows where tomorrow for an all day Valentine's date. So, I went into Target for some morning coffee, looked around, then went over to Cato. Between Cato and then Old Navy which followed, I've spent way too much money today. Woops.

(Speaking of Old Navy. If you shop there, the one in Snellville (and quite possibly all of them...) is rearranging. When I walked in, I felt my brain do a flip. But it looks kinda cool and stylish- contemporary- clothes- store looking. Just be prepared for your brain to flip as well when you first walk in. )

Then I went home and chilled with the animals mentioned before, and along came the part for my car, so now I am tucked into the corner of the Starbucks across from Target where my day began, and I am relaxing with a green tea lemonade and free wifi listening to a song called "One Giant Love" by Cud (ew?) on Pandora. While I do not like waking up early and losing sleep I could have had, I'm a little thankful. It's nice to know it's only 1:10 when it feels like its 4. The days are much longer when you start them early.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment